Closed Circuit Systems
Unfortunately, internal corrosion commonly takes place in this kind of system. To prevent harmful corrosion and scale, an inhibitor chemical should be ‘dosed’ into the system.
Chilled systems operate similarly but have additional testing requirements. Should these systems fail due to corrosion, expensive maintenance and downtime will be required.
AMES recommend that a testing & control regime is implemented and managed to reduce the risk of serious problems arising.
Our ACR30 regime provides clients with the necessary management of these systems. They are often run concurrently with other regimes. Our clients benefit from experienced staff operating dedicated services including:
- Frequent Water Quality Analysis
- Supply and Dosing of Treatment Chemicals
- Scale & Corrosion Control
- System Refurbishment & Upgrade
Find out more about our cleaning contracts or to sign up with AMES:
- Call: 0800 197 1650
- Or click here to send us an online enquiry using our contact form.