An exciting opportunity exists to become a part of AMES growing water control and Legionella risk control department. As well as developing business and client relations, the role also involves managing service engineers.
Candidates should have prior experience in carrying out or managing the disinfection of water systems, risk assessments and control regimes and water sampling.
The salary for the role is £23,500 – £26,000.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out monthly audits of service technicians
- Order from our suppliers and issue stock plus document all transactions.
- Audit technicians vehicles with list supplied.
- Account management to existing customers.
- Manage and maintain LCA accreditation
- Have phones as per rota to take any phone calls on behalf of the company.
- Deal with and rectify any complaints regarding service delivery.
- Keep a record of staff holidays sickness and any other days off.
- Invoicing clients for job work and contracts
- Establishing good working relationships with clients
- Maintain accurate records of visits made, time taken etc. on the Section’s computer systems.
- Observe safe working practices and conform with company instructions, company Health and Safety Policy, approved code of practice, all of which are designed to protect the health and safety of employees, occupiers of premises and members of the public.
- To carry out diary appointments and controlled treatments
- To carry out vehicle audits and ensure vehicles are regularly cleaned in keeping with hygiene and promotional standards of the service.
- To use a mobile phone or other equipment and be available for contact to ensure the provision of a cost effective service.
- To assist in maintaining equipment and ordering stock for the stores
- Advise relevant persons on the safe control of Legionella
- To attend training and refresher courses as appropriate.
- Ensure completion of record treatment forms by authorised persons when visiting premises for cost accounting purposes.
- To prepare written correspondence and reports, as required.
- To assist the other company Departments in other duties as directed in times of emergency
- To liaise with other Departments and organisations and assist in the preparation of correspondence/reports where necessary.
- Devise training programmes for new starters and technical support as required
- Carry out one to one meetings with Service technicians
- Adhere to and implement the Companies policy on Equality of Opportunity
To download this legionella job vacancy specification sheet or to enquire please link to the details on our sister website, AMES Environmental Services – more Legionella Control job vacancy information available here. You can also contact AMES Legionella Risk Control for more details.