Black Box Legionella Monitoring
The Black box intelligence monitoring system reduces labour costs whilst giving real time information, audit trails and detailed records to prove compliance.
Technicians begin by carrying out a diagnostic of your building to establish risk areas. Advanced flushing, monitoring and communication equipment is then installed to report back on all risk areas.
Feedback can be generated every hour if required. Water flushing and temperature monitoring is carried out in order to reduce risk of stagnation and the associated risk of legionella.
Multiple sites can benefit through reduced costs as personnel do not have to drive between sites collecting data and sample information. This clearly has an additional positive impact on your environmental policy. The need for manual monthly water temperature checking and requirements for manual flushing are removed.
- Continuous real-time monitoring of all risk areas
- An unsurpassed insight into your water system
- Email alerts for non-compliance
- Reports are generated and stored automatically each month
- Provides full audit trail
- Multiple site monitoring for you at one location
Targeted remote flushing can then occur in critical points of your water system – protecting you from risks otherwise associated with infrequent flushes.
Programs have been developed which require no initial capital outlay.
Nationwide Legionella Risk Assessments & Control
Contact us by phone, email or contact form for the UK's leading Nationwide Legionella Risk Assessment & Control Services.
- Call: 0800 197 1650
- Or click here to send us an online enquiry using our contact form.