Post And Wire Bird Deterrent
Post and wire bird deterrent is a discreet and effective way of stopping pigeons and seagulls from landing on buildings and monuments. Sometimes known as ‘spring-wire’, nylon coated, stainless steel tensioned wire is held between unobtrusive stainless steel posts secured to the building. A range of brackets can be used to mount the posts ensuring the most appropriate way of mounting the fixture for your buildings style of architecture or monument.
Most useful on flat and solid surfaces such as ledges or roofs, this method is virtually invisible from the grounds of the building and is very effective to prevent daytime perching or habitation.
Recent applications have included museums, art galleries and other historical buildings.
Bird Wire (Spring Wire)
As a bird prevention measure spring wire is a discreet and effective system to bird-poof your property.
Benefits Of Our Spring Wire Installations Include:
- Effective in preventing birds from roosting on exposed ledges, sills, steel beams, etc
- Components of this system are BS 316 marine grade or BS 304 stainless steel and plastic, which are long lasting
- Wire can be installed on any surface
Buildings in cities and rural areas can benefit from this bird prevention system.
Why not join our list of satisfied clients whether you are based in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Coventry, Newcastle, Sheffield, Cardiff, Exeter, Swansea, Aberdeen, Brighton, Southampton or anywhere across the UK.
- Post – 10/15 cm height BS 304 stainless steel
- Wire – 1.2 mm BS 316 marine grade or BS 304 stainless steel
- Spring – BS 304 stainless steel
- Crimps – BS 304 stainless steel
- Base (if required) – UV treated plastic
- Five year guarantee
Larus Bird Wire
Larus bird wire can help keep aggressive gulls at bay by providing a highly effective rooftop bird deterrent.
- An immediate and effective solution to rid an area of Gulls
- Used in high level infestations in place of netting
- All Larus Systems designed and installed by expert teams
- All personnel trained in working at height and mobile access
(IPAF, IRATA and CSCS qualified)
- All materials are stainless steel or galvanised steel, as required
- Wires – coated in orange plastic to make them easily visible to gulls
- Five year guarantee
Other Bird Control Services:
Get In Touch
To arrange a quotation or for additional information please call us on 0800 197 1650 or contact us here.